Private Label Tea Packaging 8

[slideshow id=4]Private Label tea packaging is a cost effective method to market your business. At euroTcup we strive for the highest standard in Private Label tea packaging.

How can you benefit from Private Label?

Distinguishing your product as an exclusive tea or herbal brand allows you to compete on non-price factors such as quality. This is a clever move for small businesses because normally they cannot achieve sales volume levels to be a low price favourite.

Private Label vs. National Brand

Brand tea bag products are widely distributed and can be purchased almost anywhere. Stocking National tea brands does little to attract new consumers. A Private Label tea will bring customers to your place over and over, as your product is special. Every time a customer enjoys a cup of Private Label tea, they are reminded of where it was purchased. Your own brand is what sets you apart from your competitors and builds brand loyalty.

Do you have to be a reseller to capitalize on the rewords of unique identity?

euroTcup serves diverse customer base – nutrition centres, gift stores, flower shops, gourmet food stores – each take an advantage of selling Private Label teas.

Our tea meets and exceeds the highest quality standards. Safe tea tastes much better! Owning your Private Label tea brand makes good small business sense.

8 thoughts on “Private Label Tea Packaging

1. Reply Jessica Jun 10,2014 1:43 am

Hello,

I am soon to launch an online Tea Shop and looking for quality products. I would like to know more about what your company offers and would appreciate receiving your wholesale price list and information regarding terms and ordering policy. I will be offering my customers a small selection of particularly mixed teas, mainly green, to promote weight loss and overall well-being.

Can you blend any of the following teas into bags?

1. Green Tea
    2. Chrysanthemum
    3. Sencha
    4. Oolong

Also, can you print writing on the tags?
    I’m looking forward to your correspondence!

Regards,

Jessica Tanner

2. Pingback: Thanksgiving Teas « Finest Herbal Tea

3. Reply Phyllis Cunningham Oct 13,2012 11:12 pm

Hi, I was wondering what your wholesale price would be for private label tea in 100g tin and what is the minimum order for this. I have my own artwork, would you be able to use it for my labels? Thanks

4. Reply Christophe Deschamps Jul 12,2012 11:28 am

I would like a catalog of wholesale prices for my online store.

Regards,

Christophe Deschamps

5. Reply Edris Shakirin May 31,2010 1:20 am

Hello,

The products and services of your company on your website is of great interest to us. We are planning to open Tea Shop and looking for high quality products. We would like to know more about the products your firm offers and would appreciate receiving your wholesale price list and information regarding terms and ordering policy. It is our desire to offer our customers the widest selection possible of normal and flavored teas, and we are therefore always interested in new products that fall within that area.

We will look forward to your prompt response.

Regards,

Edris Shakirin

6. Reply Blaine Mathiason May 23,2010 1:01 am

I love rooibos tea specialty loose tea is great, try also green tea with roasted brown rice and always without sugar. Great reading. Thanks!

7. Reply Antoinnette Donegan Jun 12,2009 8:03 pm

I would like a catalog of your prices for my small business.

Antoinnette Donegan

• Reply admin Jun 16,2009 1:35 pm

Hello Antoinnette,

Thank you for contacting us. The price list is on its way. All the best with your business.