The Lemon Balm plant is very beneficial and has many useful purposes, and Lemon Balm Tea is a delightful way to experience some of these benefits. When you make tea from loose lemon balm leaves, you can then experience some of the ways in which this remarkable plant can help you. Let’s take a look at seven of the ways in which lemon balm tea can be of assistance.
1. If you have insomnia, you will find that lemon balm tea has a calming effect on the system. It can help you in getting a better night’s sleep. The herb, Valerian, can also be added to Lemon Balm Tea to help even further in creating a calming environment.
2. Lemon Balm Tea is useful for when you have a fever due to colds or the flu. It helps to bring on perspiration, which, in turn, will help your fever.
3. If you are feeling depressed, a cup of Lemon Balm Tea may be of help. It has been known to lighten the mood and help with alleviating sadness. Lemon Balm Tea is also beneficial for helping to relieve tension and stress, and in today’s hectic times, who couldn’t benefit from that.
4. You can also use Lemon Balm Tea if you have nerve pain.
5. Lemon Balm Tea can also be soothing to an upset or nervous stomach. It can be taken occasionally throughout the day for maximum benefits.
6. Lemon Balm Tea can be beneficial in improving memory and other functions of the brain.
7. Lemon Balm has also been used to treat other ailments, such as flatulence, asthma, headaches and toothaches.
You may want to use a little bit of honey as a sweetener in your tea. Lemon Balm is also available in other forms, such as capsules, extracts, tinctures and oils. But the tea is the easiest and best way to experience Lemon Balm.
If you are taking medication for hyperthyroidism, you should check with your doctor before taking Lemon Balm Tea, as it can interact with medication for that condition. You should also check with your doctor if you are taking sedatives, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Lemon Balm Tea is a very beneficial and tasty product and can help with a number of ailments. If you would like to experience some of the wonderful benefits of this product, try some Lemon Balm Tea for yourself.